Friday, June 28, 2013

Weather...Cooperate!

Weather right now is pretty terrible but the forecast is for clearing later in the day.  Our policy is that we will hold the market in the rain however we will cancel if there is severe weather.  As of now the market will still be going on, we won't let a little rain stop us!  Keep checking for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment