Don't feel like cooking? You can make a delicious, healthy dinner with offerings from our market without turning on the oven.
- Pick up a loaf of oven baked bread and pesto from Green Mountain Flour.
- Pair it with a salad of field fresh greens and green beans from Oak Wood Farm.
- Take home a tasty pastry for dessert from Shae Leigh Country Canning and while your visiting check out their deals on pickles and preserves.
- Or eat dessert before dinner and cool off with one of Shae Leigh Country Canning's ice cold sorbet.
- Looking for a good summer read for yourself or the kids? Stop by Kids Books and Parents Books to browse the selection of used books or DVDs.
- Finish off your trip to the market with a stop by the Community Booth to learn how to build your very own rain barrel.